Wednesday 11 September 2013

Purple Rain







Dress - Apricot
Jacket - Tammy
Bag - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

Hi guys!! As most people in the UK already know, we have reached that time of year again where we say goodbye to our glorious summer wardrobes and hello to snuggly jumpers and countless umbrellas.

But before I swap my sunglasses for a woolly hat, I thought that I would share the outfit that I wore last Thursday (the last day of sunshine before the rainclouds joined us)

I love this dress not only for its lovely floral pattern (sorry for the poor photo quality!!) but because of the gorgeous tulle petticoat underneath that peeks out ever-so slightly. I also love the dress because it can adapt to the colder months ahead with the addition of a jumper. tights and some boots.

My shoes are the most comfortable shoes ever!! These wedges are incredibly comfortable and are just the right height that I can wear them out casually or dress them up for instant glamour. I can also wear them all day and night and not have sore feet the next day *bonus!!*

I've had my denim jacket for yeeeeaaars (it's actually age 7-8) and despite only just being able to squeeze my arms through, I was determined to wear it as it brightened up the dress.

My bag is also something that I have had for years and I wear it nearly all time. As it's a satchel (sorry once again for poor photo quality!) I find that it compliments most of my outfits and remains classically timeless and stylish.

I hope that you have enjoyed this post! x

No comments:

Post a Comment